But today, when I tried to log in from the browser extension, I kept getting an error.
Searching in the forum, I found the issue – I had to update the Vaultwarden server.
Since I was running Vaultwarden as a Docker container, and I had run the docker command directly, so I decided to create a
docker-compose.yml file instead this time.
I took a backup of the Vaultwarden
data folder, just in case.
First I had to stop the Vaultwarden container.
docker stop vaultwarden
After stopping the container, remove the container permanently.
docker rm -f vaultwarden
Next, I created the docker-compose file.
services: vaultwarden: image: vaultwarden/server:latest container_name: vaultwarden restart: always environment: WEBSOCKET_ENABLED: "true" SIGNUPS_ALLOWED: "false" INVITATIONS_ALLOWED: "false" ADMIN_TOKEN: "some_long_random_string" volumes: - ./data:/data ports: - '127.0.0.1:8080:80'
With that in place. I had to run the following commands
And finally run the container with
docker-compose up -d